6/23/10

The Last Sunset

 It is with heavy hearts we leave this dusty little city and the wonderful friends we've made here. Fortunately, we are headed for brighter futures, wherever we may end up. The next week will be full of adventure and happiness, as we start to come out of the dark rut that was Fort McMurray. I'm so excited just to have interesting things to photograph. My work is getting stale. How many sunset photos off my balcony do you  need to see, right? I've never really looked into travel photography, because I never thought I would really travel. Now I have located every single interesting, and major thing on our route, and I have quite the photo tour set up. This will be my last post, until we get on the road. I would love to update every night of the trip, but we'll see...

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.”-Helen Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment