6/12/10

HDR

 Recently, I stumbled on a blog of a photographer that used HDR every time they took a picture. I wouldn't say I would use it every time, but it made me think about using it more. I never really got into it until this year, and today I spent all day looking for pictures around the house that would be more interesting using HDR. Sometimes, I really like the effect I get, and sometimes, I really don't...

 I guess I'm behind in times. Even though I'm a young photographer, I have a great love for anything vintage, and that would include photography. I don't use film, but I still try to produce the same effects. I also spend quite a bit of my time studying the history of photography.

 Now that I have learned that HDR is really worth studying more, that will be my next journey. Right now I'm going to stick with my current project, realism photography...more to come. For now, check out these shots from today. Nothing special... The ivy is my favorite.








No comments:

Post a Comment